 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1846
Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:28:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.ray, Allan Bedford wrote:

   What I cannot seem to figure out is where in the .pov file the output size is defined. In other words, let’s say I set my output to 800x600 in LPub. POV most definitely then renders to that size. But no where in the .pov file can I find a reference to 800x600. I’m guessing it’s being converted into another scale value, but I can’t quite find that either.

In POV there should be a little drop down list in the upper left. It’ll have something like 600x800, A.A. 0.3 displayed.

D’oh!

I’m such an idiot. I was so busy trying to find it in the code, I didn’t even think to look on the interface for it. Thank you so much for saving my sanity!

   This is where you set the picture size. Also, if there are any +W or +H commands in the text box next to that list, remove them.

Currently (with no manual intervention from me) it reads:

LPub +W800 +H600 +FS +Q11 +AM1 +A

Which means (based on your suggestion) I’ll change it to:

LPub +FS +Q11 +AM1 +A

Am I still on track?

Thanks again! Allan B.