 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1843
Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Orion Pobursky wrote:

   I quickly whipped up an include file for all the LDraw colors in the LUGNET Color Guide library.

Find it here: http://ldraw.pobursky.com

under the Program Addins Section. It’s down at the bottom.

On your site, you mention the following:

The declaration of this file should be made just before the color declares in you POV model file.

Based on previous suggestions, I’m now using radio-1.inc for the radiosity settings etc. It includes an include for: “radiocol.inc”. So should the declaration for the LUGNET file be made in the .pov file before the include of radio-1.inc? Or should it be in the radio-1.inc file itself? Or, am I misunderstanding?

Do the LUGNET colors then over-ride the standard POV-Ray colors?

Thanks again! Allan B.