 CAD / LDD / 107
106  |  108
Subject:
NEW VERSION! Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 22:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hi all,

I've converted the old conversion file from LDD 1.6 (with Jason Railton's
adaptions) to LDD 2.0 format. It is far from perfect but is also far better than
what is currently available.

To install it just quit LDD 2, go to [LDD2Directory]/assets and look for the
file ldraw.xml. Back the file up somewhere and replace it by my file. When you
reboot it will offer much more substantial conversion (although a lot of pieces
will be killed by bad translation and rotation tables).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Misc/ldraw.xml

Tim

Mike Gallagher has very kindly uploaded his improved version of ldraw.xml to
http://www.lugnet.com/jump.cgi?http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mikeslego/LDD/ldraw.xml
so I recommend using it.

Tim