 CAD / LDD / 233
232  |  234
Subject:
LDraw.xml now at version 1.81 LDD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 04:33:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You can view all the info and download the current LDraw.xml version 1.81 public and beta version from my site.

Due to some browsers that add extra characters to the file I have now made both versions as a ZIP download. And since Brickshelf expands the zips I have removed the versions from brickshelf.

With the new version of LDD and new parts palette you may need to download unofficial and some parts LEGO has given LDraw. Visit my site for info on how to get the new LDraw.xml, and links to the LDraw parts along with details of this new LDraw.xml.

New LDraw.xml Ver. 1.81 for LDR to LDD Conversions

This new version has many, many new and fixed parts. Hope you enjoy!

Gallagher