 CAD / LDD / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
Conversion file for ldraw to ldd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:34:10 GMT

Hi all,

I've converted the old conversion file from LDD 1.6 (with Jason Railton's
adaptions) to LDD 2.0 format. It is far from perfect but is also far better than
what is currently available.

To install it just quit LDD 2, go to [LDD2Directory]/assets and look for the
file ldraw.xml. Back the file up somewhere and replace it by my file. When you
reboot it will offer much more substantial conversion (although a lot of pieces
will be killed by bad translation and rotation tables).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Misc/ldraw.xml

Tim