 CAD / LDD / 232
231  |  233
Subject:
** Current Conversion file for LDraw to LDD ver. 1.7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:58:12 GMT

Just went through the parts and we do have a good amount of new parts added with this update. Fixed and added many colors.

For now I’m sticking to the parts that are easy to get done. Going for the bulk first, I will then work on the complex parts and Minifigs.

You will need to get unofficial parts from LDraw.

As always the current (working only) public LDraw.xml can be found here (Public ver 1.7) http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mikeslego/LDD/ldraw.xml

For the Beta version as I do it visit my site here. The beta version may have extra working parts along with many incorrect parts.(ver 1.7 Beta) http://www.gallaghersart.com/mikeslego/LDD/ldraw.xml

For more info visit GallaghersArt.com http://gallaghersart.com/

Enjoy,

Gallagher

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

I’ve converted the old conversion file from LDD 1.6 (with Jason Railton’s adaptions) to LDD 2.0 format. It is far from perfect but is also far better than what is currently available.

To install it just quit LDD 2, go to LDD2Directory/assets and look for the file ldraw.xml. Back the file up somewhere and replace it by my file. When you reboot it will offer much more substantial conversion (although a lot of pieces will be killed by bad translation and rotation tables).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Misc/ldraw.xml

Tim