 CAD / LDD / 112
Re: NEW VERSION! Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:48:56 GMT

Hi Mike,

Couple of ideas for a couple of the bugs.

Issues as of 070509 LDrawMapping version="1.01e”

3040B.dat will export from LDD > LDRAW. But will not import from LDR > LDD.

Did you triy transparent and opaque?

2412B will not load 1x2 grill

3070B or A (1x1 tile with grove will not load)

Did you try 30039?

no 1x4x2 fence in ldraw [misc5a file]

no ldraw 1x1 round,  8x3 wings,

Tim