 CAD / LDD / 260
Re: Conversion file for LDraw to LDD Update 4.40 with 1,770+ working parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:31:46 GMT

Posted an update to the LDraw.xml last week to my site, was hoping to do some more but di not have time.

So here is 4.40 (Working 1,770+ , need work 213+) You can find it here HERE

Still looking for help, so if you have some free time please let me know. Have over 212 mapped parts that need to be adjusted. And I’m sure there are other LDR parts that are not mapped to the correct LEGO part number.

Enjoy! Mike