 CAD / LDD / 204
Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:57:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I haven't ever tried LDD on the Mac,

Nor have I.

  but I do have some Mac info that might
help.  First of all, unlike the system Windows Open/Save dialogs, the system Mac
Open/Save Panels don't support file type selection, so doing this at all
requires custom code unless an app is NSDocument-based.

L3Lab doesn't have a Save dialog, but in the Open dialog
there is a Pop Up Button with label "Enable",
that let's you choose from:
   All Readable Documents
   L3 LDraw file (ldr)
   L3 LDraw file (mpd)
   All Documents

If you select e.g. "L3 LDraw file (ldr)"
all files but *.ldr are grayed out.

L3Lab is Carbon, I use NavCreateGetFileDialog and
NavDialogSetFilterTypeIdentifiers.
/Lars