 CAD / LDD / 194
Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd **Updated Ldraw.xml
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:18:27 GMT

Just uploaded the latest ldraw.xml to my sites. V1.3 LDD 2.3.19 Brick ver 38.19

This time I included parts that still need work. The thinking with this is that
you can export then import the parts to the original location. They will just be
in wacky places in 1 program.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mikeslego/LDD/ldraw.xml

Still working on fixing the rest.

Mike Gallagher