 CAD / 11632
Re: Quick way to mirror-image a model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:53:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Carl Nelson wrote:
Yeah, and we don't need no models with no funky new parts that don't
mirror right anyway! ;-)

We already got some of them.  The 4360 Space laser gun with side sight
is gonna to be a problem.  You just *know* someone out there'll hook
it up to something by the stud on the asymetric sight portion.  And
there'll be no end to the whining when it mirrors itself right into
some adjacent part.  Oh well.

If anyone wants to update MIRROR.INI for all 2500 parts, that'd be
fantastic.

Can't promise that--I am adding an exception matrix editor to my
program that should make the task easier though!

Don't forget to add a way to keep track of parts that have been
cleared to use the default mirror matrix.  That way we'll know when
the job is done.  (yeah right :^)

Don

PS.  I like your lmirror icon.  How'd you make it?