 CAD / 11583
Re: Quick way to mirror-image a model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:25:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
  [snip]
If this method seems silly to you, may I suggest that you not use it?

Bad choice of words "silly".  Sorry about that, but he asked for a
"quick" way to do it.  He used the word "quick" twice in fact.  But
everyone seemed intent on providing a thorough, but complex method
without first telling the quick and dirty way.  There are plenty of
newbies out there who don't know it.

Fair enough--I guess "quick" is in the eye of the beholder.  8^)

Dave!