 CAD / 11640
11639  |  11641
Subject:
Developing MLCAD plugins?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Carl Nelson wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
It'd be really nice to create a MIRROR.INI file, put it in the ldraw
directory and keep it updated with the parts.  Then if you could put
some wrappers around your program to allow it to be used as an MLCAD
generator and an LDDP plugin, that'd be fantastic.

Is there any documentation about what functionality needs to be
exposed to make an MLCAD plugin?

Hmm, I don't know.  I'm pretty sure there's documentation on language
DLL creation, but I'm not so sure about the generators.  Ask this on the
.mlcad group.

I forwarded this question to here because I don't know the answer.
Apparently there has been some discussion in the past about developing
plugins for MLCAD:

    http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=177

Is there a specification for plugin development?

Thanks,

Don