 CAD / 11653
Re: Quick way to mirror-image a model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:18:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Carl Nelson wrote:
What about a flag for default behavior?  I've been coding to ignore
ones with default rotations, but there are plenty of parts
(especially slopes) that need a (-1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1) rotation
applied when reflected front-to-back and it would be nice to have a
flag to distinguish those needing default behavior from those where
the true correction matrix is (-1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1).

Never mind.  5 would be the correct value for this, right?

I don't think so.  5 is for keeping track of which parts we've looked
at, not which ones to ignore when your run your mirror program.
Eventually I think we'll remove all the ones marked with a 5 from the
MIRROR.INI file.  (And that includes the left-right symmetric slopes
because they use the default matrix).

Don