 CAD / 11587
Re: Quick way to mirror-image a model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:49:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
Won't that cause all of the LEGO logo on all of the studs in the mirrored parts
to be reversed?  I thought that part of the point of the question was to avoid

If this bothers you, a partial solution is here:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=9067

While the results from running the program aren't really appropriate for
distribution to others, you can at least do your own POV renderings (as long as
you don't use -lgeo).  Additionally, the stud logos should always look correct
in both LDView and LDGLite, since both programs automatically detect mirrored
studs and un-mirror them.

--Travis