 CAD / 11661
Re: Quick way to mirror-image a model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:11:29 GMT

Oops, I missed replying to one point.

In lugnet.cad, Carl Nelson wrote:
My reservation about doing it this way is that it is exclusively tied to a
reflection matrix of (-1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1)--please see my response to your
2nd message.

If you mean (-1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1) as the 'default' matrix, my response is: that default matrix works for *any* reflection across any arbitrary plane.

If you mean (-1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1) as the reflection matrix, my response is: Don's algorithm works for *any* reflection across any arbitrary plane.

Steve