 CAD / 11678
Re: Developing MLCAD plugins?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 06:35:55 GMT

Don,

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Hztzr8.y0t@lugnet.com...
<SNIP>
While you're checking, think about this.  What if the MLCad generators
were reconfigured as some sort of plugins, and the plugin specs were
documented?  Then everyone could use your generators.  You know, weird
people like me who are frightened off by too many toolbars, or those
crazy people who insist on editing their LDRAW code in a text editor
like LDDP. ;^)

Enjoy,

Don

That will be documented anyway - sure. But for that feature I have to think
even more ...
but I have already an idea how that could work.
I just need to find a spare hour where I can hack a quick prototype, to see
the cons and pros of this
idea.

Best regards,
   Michael