 CAD / 11664
Re: Quick way to mirror-image a model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 02:43:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
Oops, I missed replying to one point.

In lugnet.cad, Carl Nelson wrote:
My reservation about doing it this way is that it is exclusively tied to a
reflection matrix of (-1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1)--please see my response to your
2nd message.

If you mean (-1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1) as the 'default' matrix, my response is: that default matrix works for *any* reflection across any arbitrary plane.

If you mean (-1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1) as the reflection matrix, my response is: Don's algorithm works for *any* reflection across any arbitrary plane.

Alright, I give up then.  I've accomplished my original goal of mirroring a
model, and I'm just confusing and frustrating myself and wasting your and Don's
time with stupid questions.

I've put the newest executable & source code at:

http://www.carlnelson.com/page.asp?SID=1&Page=43

Thanks,
Carl