 CAD / 11631
11630  |  11632
Subject:
Betatester for MLCad+LSynth tutorial wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:37:33 GMT

hi folks,

I'm looking for some nerds as well as newbies to test my MLCad+LSynth tutorial
at:

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad3-en.html

please keep in mind that usually I'm targeting users with no or little
experience (well, during writing I realised that this one is quite a brainer and
requires a lot of experience with DAT files :-(

please post your feedback here. additionally you might send it via
http://www.holly-wood.it/webmail-en.html (webmail module, accessable through the
"about" page) - testing it out as well.

the links to the italian and german version are broken. I'll start translating
when I got the english version right.

thx, w.

ps. not being a native I would really appriciate if the english and american
guys could also have an eye on spelling and grammar ;-)