 CAD / 11632
  Re: Quick way to mirror-image a model?

(...) We already got some of them. The 4360 Space laser gun with side sight is gonna to be a problem. You just *know* someone out there'll hook it up to something by the stud on the asymetric sight portion. And there'll be no end to the whining when (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Quick way to mirror-image a model?

(...) Yup, oh well. I guess the mirror specification could always translate it with no rotation, or add a comment to the LDraw file saying that this part needs to be checked for proper placement. (...) Thanks! I put a 2 x 2 red brick by a 1 x 6 x 5 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)