 CAD / 11633
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney wrote:
A short news article with a
cool introduction, the appropriate links, and maybe a screenshot or two would be
great.

Not just yet please... I’d like to get clicking working first before GLIDE gets
announced to the world at large. Unfortunately experience tells me that my time
estimates on programming are always a bit optimistic. I "think" I will be able
to get it done within a month. I'll let you know.

--Dan.