 CAD / 11617
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE. Click authors required.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:40:04 GMT

Hi
  Glide has been on hold now for about a month but its back in development. You
can look forward to clicking bricks in about two to three weeks.

Once I have the system implemented is there anyone out there who would be
prepared to start writing click files for parts?
It would be my own standard not officially accepted by anyone so the work may
never see the light of generally accepted day.

To see the standard so far take a look at:

http://www.mr-bucket.co.uk/GLIDE/LCD_File_Format.html

I don’t want any files yet I just want to know if there are people out there
prepared to do a few clicks.

--Dan.