 CAD / 11349
11348  |  11350
Subject:
GLIDE - More about cameras.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:05:41 GMT

Hi
I don't want to give the user total camera freedom. Sorry. It’s because of RTS
games. I like RTS games there my fave computer game genre. The ones I found
easiest to use had fixed views. If you have full camera control you can get lost
easy.
Having said that I do allow camera movement not rotation in 0.7A. Deselect all
the bricks then press the brick move keys.
I curently have rotation in 0.8A as well but im not shure quite how im going to
alow it to be used yet.

--Dan.