 CAD / 11619
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE. Click authors required.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:17:29 GMT

The it would be slick to have the LCD info in the dat file, but
it might complicate issues being dicussed by the Ldraw committee : (
It seems that pov style includes aren't allowd in official files either
so maybe keeping it seperate for a while will be easier...

I'd be willing to take a stab at writing some "click" files : )
Actually, I was thinking of writing a quick vb app that parsed dat files
and automatically genrates LCD info for parts that have stud and tube
primitives.  I bet that'd save a lot of time.

LMKWYT
-JSM