 CAD / 11451
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE. Version Alpha 0.73
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 13:13:22 GMT

Hi
  The next version is now out. ALPHA 0.73. There have been no big changes. They
should be in the next version.

New stuff:
You can now select bricks by color.
The drag selection now works.
Some brick type tabs have been added.

Next version will be alpha 0.8.
It will have BFC compliance to fix the lighting problems or clicking bricks.
Not decided which to do first yet.
I recon about 3 weeks befor thats out.

--Dan.