 CAD / 12367
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:48:41 GMT

Hi
  I’m now working on GLIDE and clicking again. I have moved house and job which
is why I have not done any work on GLIDE over the last 6 months or so. Version
0.74 is now available for download. http://www.mr-bucket.co.uk/GLIDE/index.html
You can now set the background colour of an edit window. You can also add the
current bricks colour to the pallet. There are a couple of bug fixes as well.
Its worth looking at the key list in the help file.