 CAD / 11618
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE. Click authors required.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:35:36 GMT

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 01:40:04PM +0000, Dan wrote:
To see the standard so far take a look at:

http://www.mr-bucket.co.uk/GLIDE/LCD_File_Format.html

Should the format perhaps be changed so that LCD info could be included
inline in a valid DAT file?  Perhaps make all the lines start with a "0
LCD" before anything else?  Then, when reading a DAT file, a program can
recognize and parse LCD info, in addition to looking for the .lcd file.

Does that make sense?  Do you think it's worth the effort?

I think connection data is really cool, and we should try to make it
part of the standard library.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com