 CAD / 11323
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Miguel Agullo wrote:

What I miss in most Ldraw apps is a way to freely position the camera. The one
part missing in most is the possibility to move the camera on the relative
Z-axis. That is, away from or into the subject.

Now that would be the zoom, wouldn't it? What I actually meant was a) a zoom
that can get "inside" a model (useful for buildings specially) and b) a way to
move and rotate the camera's target point.