 CAD / 11358
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:40:46 GMT

Hi All.
  Just a few new things for version ALPHA 0.72:
GLIDE Icon, Smooth look lines, camera rotation, mouse brick movement, drag
selection, and EXPLODE.
To rotate and move the camera just deselect all the bricks then use the brick
movement and rotation keys. Brick focus "F" is the most useful camera command.
To move bricks using the mouse hold the right mouse button down after selecting
bricks.
Drag selection currently only half works. Does anyone know a good tutorial/demo
for OpenGL picking?
To make your model explode hold down CTRL + E. My early rotation code did some
very strange things... one of my friends missed being able to blow up my virtual
lego creations you see.
Next version should have clicking bricks and working drag selection.

http://www.mr-bucket.co.uk/GLIDE/

--Dan.