 CAD / 14957
Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:58:21 GMT

Daniel Bennett schrieb:
Hi
  I’m now working on GLIDE and clicking again. I have moved house and job which
is why I have not done any work on GLIDE over the last 6 months or so. Version
0.74 is now available for download. http://www.mr-bucket.co.uk/GLIDE/index.html
You can now set the background colour of an edit window. You can also add the
current bricks colour to the pallet. There are a couple of bug fixes as well.
Its worth looking at the key list in the help file.

Are there any improvements from that time?

It would be interesting.

cu
mikeheide