 CAD / 12367
  Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.

Hi I’m now working on GLIDE and clicking again. I have moved house and job which is why I have not done any work on GLIDE over the last 6 months or so. Version 0.74 is now available for download. (URL) can now set the background colour of an edit (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.

Daniel Bennett schrieb: (...) Are there any improvements from that time? It would be interesting. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)