 CAD / 11620
Re: Complex scenes and .mpd to .ldr conversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:37:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Robert Seifert wrote:
Even MLCad can do this - using "EXPORT" feature under menu "file". I guess
there's also possibility how to batch-process it, but I am not sure. Try
MLCad's help for more information.

Robert

Hey! that was precisely what I whised for!!
Apparantly my nose is big enough to block out what's right under it ;-)
But actually I had a look at that function some days ago, and decided 'cleverly'
that I didn't have any use for something that splitted the file up even further
(by steps). Now I see that you can just find the finishingstep and use that.
Much easier than batteling with the dos prompt or VB-plugins...

Thanks a lot!
NB