 Trains / Train Organizations / 1822
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 04:52:05 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote:

In lugnet.trains.org, Dean Husby writes:

Cool but I was thinking more of a polar bear myself.

Too bad there is no LEGO moose or reindeer huh?

The colour scheme needs a tad bit of work too. Green and yellow?

<pout> It's orange...just like the source art...it's the green I need to
change, really </pout>

Eww... Good first try though!

Umm...thanks...? 8?)

Seriously, I'll work on it if it's a way you all want to go. LMK.

Matt

Well, as it is now, the club doesn't exist... But in the new year it
might... We'll have to see what happens. I'll keep all your guy's
efforts in mind when it comes time to pick a logo/name.

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320