 Trains / Train Organizations / 1754
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:05:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, James Trobaugh writes:
Actually the logo used on the shirt (and black & white print) is much more
true to the SR logo by having both circles. The one John has displayed we've
used for some color print items and it uses a color difference instead of an
actual inter circle. There is also a raised version that we use on the web
site that has both the two circles and the color difference.
(http://www.ngltc.org/graphics/NGLTC-LOGO4.JPG)

Really I need to sit down and standarize all the logos that we use and do a
better job at keeping them consistant. I'll ad that to my "to-do" list :)

Heh... Why?  If you're being true to the industry standard, having logo
inconsistencies is all part of the fun. :)

lol, well, I think that I actually *contributed* to the differing versions of
the NGLTC logo-- the one I posted was a flat version I created of the raised
logo from the web site....

JT, I could easily adapt the SR logos dimensions to yours if you wanted me to.
LMK here or off line what color scheme you'd like.

<GD&R>

James

Now we need to work over the NALUG and NELUG to adopt LTCs and take flags...;-)

<open can of worms,g,d,r>

-John