 Trains / Train Organizations / 1797
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 03:56:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Dean Husby writes:

Is there such a thing that will let me print WHITE with my Laser
printer? (On clear background) Some sort of transfer type thing or wet
apply or ???

I finally found white water-slide decal paper!

Check this out Dean: http://www.railwayshop.com/model_decals.shtml

Says it'll work with lazer, color lazer, copier, color copier!

I'm so excited! Maybe I don't need that Alps 5000 after all (though I still
want to print gold and silver)

Oops...wanted to add what I found upon a re-read of the page...they also
have water-slide decal paper for ...get this...INK JETS! It comes with a
waterproofing spray...oh, now that is TOO COOL!

A very giddy Matt