 Trains / Train Organizations / 1748
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:13:07 GMT

Actually the logo used on the shirt (and black & white print) is much more
true to the SR logo by having both circles. The one John has displayed we've
used for some color print items and it uses a color difference instead of an
actual inter circle. There is also a raised version that we use on the web
site that has both the two circles and the color difference.
(http://www.ngltc.org/graphics/NGLTC-LOGO4.JPG)

Really I need to sit down and standarize all the logos that we use and do a
better job at keeping them consistant. I'll ad that to my "to-do" list :)

jt

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Second, I think the NGLTC logo posted may not be quite the logo actually
used. At least on my shirt it has two concentric dark blue circles instead
of just the outer one. That matches the SR yellow circles.

I'll talk to JT about it.