 Trains / Train Organizations / 1763
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, James Brown writes:

Now we need to work over the NALUG and NELUG to adopt LTCs and take
flags...;-)

<open can of worms,g,d,r>

I guess we are in the same position as NALUG, we just arn't train focused
enough and probably won't be creating a train only sub group any time soon.  I
did proactively register www.neltc.org just in case but even if we did use it
my guess is that we would use the current NELUG Logo and just replace the "UG"
with a similar "TC".

Besides I like our logo, to me it say's LEGO as it should.  I think the defunct
flags are great if trains is what you do and you do a great job with them.

I love doing the train shows but without more involvement on the logistics side
I personally can't do more than the 2 shows a year we currently do.

Oh yeah, we also have that problem of having just got our first order of NELUG
paraphernalia and had the expense of digitizing our logo so until we defray
that cost over some more orders we won't be changing anything :-).

Eric K.