 Trains / Train Organizations / 1733
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 04:23:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce, John Neal writes:

ha!  it is pretty cool!  The WAMALTC logo was derived from a slightly different
version of the B&O logo we got from some weird train history book that Tom
has...

something more like this - it has the extra circle with the text:

  http://www.jaysworks.com/1637/logos/l_bo.jpg

:)

Dan