 Trains / Train Organizations / 1762
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, James Brown writes:

Now we need to work over the NALUG and NELUG to adopt LTCs and take flags...;-)

<open can of worms,g,d,r>

Yeah, you better D&R, buddy. :)  I'm sure NALUG would be perfectly willing
to adopt an LTC, if only we hadn't just invested in these shirts....<GRIN>

Fun aside, it's pretty long odds against NALUG turning into (or adopting) an
LTC; We just aren't train-focused enough.  That may be all of our exposure
currently, but it's not where most of us put most of our time.  ATM, we're
not even sure we're going to be doing the next train show we're invited to -
no one has time to head the effort right now.

James