 Trains / Train Organizations / 1759
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Matthew Gerber writes:

Alps made their own decal paper...just check eBay...supplies are easily had
there.

Aha! You used the past tense "made", Matt-- I had heard a rumor that ALPS went
out of business, but it seems that they still have a web site.  Know anything I
don't?

Alps is still around...they make OEM printer stuff for cash registers and
other things...they just stopped making the retail printer series (sadly).
Luckly, supplies are almost unlimited...many eBay Alps sellers also have
websites for supplies...and they are DIRT CHEAP!

Matt (still trying to get his hands on an Alps 5000)