 Trains / Train Organizations / 1813
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:41:51 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote:

In lugnet.trains.org, Kevin Wilson writes:
John Neal wrote in message ...
In lugnet.trains.org, Dean Husby writes:

There's rumors of the VLC spawning a Sub LTC club... VLTC or something
like that.

Hey, ya Canuck, check dis out, eh:

-John (hoser)

That's nice, John... but I like the older PGE logo better as a base

Kevin,

How'zat?

Matt

Cool but I was thinking more of a polar bear myself. The colour scheme
needs a tad bit of work too. Green and yellow? Eww... Good first try
though!

Dean
--
Dean Husby