 Trains / Train Organizations / 1766
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:19:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James Trobaugh writes:

Eric, are y'all willing to sell shirts to non-members of NELUG? Or maybe
take a NGLTC shirt in trade?

No problem although our first order was just for members and we didn't order
extras.  I have been thinking of placing another order soon and leting others
in on it.  Problem is I don't know where a post like that should go.  Is
trains.org OK or should it go in Marketplace?  We wouldn't be looking for a
profit although all expenses would have to be covered.

I will keep you in mind when we set up our next order.

For those interested here are pictures of the shirts, they came out great.

http://www.nelug.org/shirts/denim2.jpg
http://www.nelug.org/shirts/polo2.jpg
http://www.nelug.org/shirts/henley2.jpg

Eric Kingsley