 Trains / Train Organizations / 1767
Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:39:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Dean Husby writes:
Martin Legault wrote:
In lugnet.trains.org, Dean Husby writes:

The Red and white box cars are not really my design, someone had great
pics of them on Brickshelf. I'm planning on putting proper decals on
them very soon.

I know, it is my design.

they can be see here:
and here at Train2

And a cute design. Mine is one brick higher and the doors are 1/5th
offset. I've also added a decal on the opposite side of the logo that
says "CP Rail".

Dean

The 1/5th offset make better door, I'll have to modify them. For my part I'm
not to hot about sticker because they live glue mark but they do make a big
difference. Any pic of the box car with sticker?

glad that you like my design to copy and improve.

Martin