 Trains / Train Organizations / 1768
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 01:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Adrian Egli writes: • snip

Are you looking for 'sticker' sheets, or 'decal' sheets?  I have used decal
sheets from Walthers (http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/934-706821),
they worked very well in my MD-1300.

I'll throw in a plug for my employer here - Best Buy sells dozens of
different kinds of printer paper.  I'll stop tonight and see if we have
anything that would work for printing 'stickers'.  I also have some 'static
cling' clear vinyl sheets that I need to try out through the MD-1300, too.

JohnG, GMLTC

Yea, I should have been a little clearer (no pun intended).  It's the decal
sheets that I'm looking for.

BTW, the iron-on sheets Alps made are very good, my mom loves them.  One
thing else, I've been doing with these guys http://www.buyalps.com/ (Another
plug? Nope, just passing along some info.)and found some good stuff (that's
where I bought the iron-ons from!)

Adrian