 Trains / Train Organizations / 1761
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:22:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Adrian Egli writes:
Those I LIKE A LOT!   The ones John posted (thanks for the help) are really
cool because they have that traditional look(?) and don't require lots of
color (black is very cheap for my printer), and will be easy to print up
iron-ons for shirts.

Careful - those might be fightin' words to Mr. Neal...  <grin>  (For those
who don't know, John has a shirt printing business.)

Going a little OT, we've got less than a month before our show (YIKES!) and
with the issue of logos come stickers.  Many of us have jet printers of some
kind but who makes colorless sticker sheets an Alps(MD-2300 mod) can use?

Are you looking for 'sticker' sheets, or 'decal' sheets?  I have used decal
sheets from Walthers (http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/934-706821),
they worked very well in my MD-1300.

I'll throw in a plug for my employer here - Best Buy sells dozens of
different kinds of printer paper.  I'll stop tonight and see if we have
anything that would work for printing 'stickers'.  I also have some 'static
cling' clear vinyl sheets that I need to try out through the MD-1300, too.

JohnG, GMLTC