 Trains / Train Organizations / 1817
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 04:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Kevin Wilson writes:
Matthew Gerber wrote in message ...
There: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=82173

I touched up the colors, and fixed a couple of missing lines on the horse
(no polar bear yet though 8?P).

That looks very cool, Matt! I think I wouldn't bother with the periods
between V.L.T.C though, just put VLTC. Or, have the word "Club" in that
space and not use VLTC in there at all. After all, the original doesn't have
PGER as well as Pacific Great Eastern Rly.

Hokeydokey...here ya' go (with changes):

Matt (still gotta' draw out a polar bear)