 Trains / Train Organizations / 1737
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 05:27:58 GMT

Very cool!

John, do you know where I can find out about defunct railroads from the
Southern California area? Our club has been searching for a logo and haven't
come up with anything we are in love with. We have our first show coming up
in December and I would like to get something figured out.

Many Thanks,
Robert Powell
SCLTC
scltc.org