 Trains / Train Organizations / 1765
Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:09:01 GMT

Eric, are y'all willing to sell shirts to non-members of NELUG? Or maybe
take a NGLTC shirt in trade?

jt

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
<snip>
Oh yeah, we also have that problem of having just got our first order of NELUG
paraphernalia and had the expense of digitizing our logo so until we defray
that cost over some more orders we won't be changing anything :-).

Eric K.