 Trains / Train Organizations / 1722
Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:39:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Dean Husby writes:

The Red and white box cars are not really my design, someone had great
pics of them on Brickshelf. I'm planning on putting proper decals on
them very soon.

Hi,

I like your engine and box car, specially this one
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/temptrainpics/DSC00013.jpg

remember me a car that I had at Train2 in Toronto last summer, who seed that
canadian can't make good MOC? ;-)

They will be displayed next week-end at a train show in Montreal suburb. Can't
wait to see the reaction of the public.

Martin

Dean