 Trains / Train Organizations / 1723
Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 01:41:29 GMT

Martin Legault wrote:

In lugnet.trains.org, Dean Husby writes:

The Red and white box cars are not really my design, someone had great
pics of them on Brickshelf. I'm planning on putting proper decals on
them very soon.

Hi,

I like your engine and box car, specially this one
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/temptrainpics/DSC00013.jpg

That's not my design, I copied it from some pics of, I think, the T.O.
show posted to Brickself.

remember me a car that I had at Train2 in Toronto last summer, who seed that
canadian can't make good MOC? ;-)

Dean
--
Dean Husby